Yealink Forums

Full Version: T28P DTMF long tone in-call config?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I need to configure a DSS button on our receptionists' T28Ps to send a number 9 DTMF long tone when the lobby intercom dials into our phone system so we can unlock the front door. I thought that the user manual would be able to guide me but I am a newbie and I don't know how to interpret the guide programming for that function. Is there a way to send a 2-3 second DTMF tone from this phone?
Thanks
I've configured a work around: I play an edited for length (audacity) DTMF number 9 tone as hold music and created a custom hold pattern for the reception who is letting someone in the front door. TAH DA! Still this might be a nice feature request item.
(12-28-2012 04:31 AM)oxidation Wrote: [ -> ]I've configured a work around: I play an edited for length (audacity) DTMF number 9 tone as hold music and created a custom hold pattern for the reception who is letting someone in the front door. TAH DA! Still this might be a nice feature request item.

Hi ,
Thanks for your sharing, now Yealink phone can't support sending 2-3 second DTMF tone through the DSS key , the hold music seems a good solution.

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team
Reference URL's