Yealink Forums

Full Version: Enabling Call Waiting on Yealink T26P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi CarpeDiemTim,

How about try with the latest version in Yealink website?
Well, I did already downgrade, so I'd rather not upgrade, replicate the issue, submit logs, downgrade again, and then wait for feedback, which would probably involve upgrading again and testing (and then doing it all over again if it didn't work). I suppose we could purchase another phone, but if one's faulty, it doesn't exactly inspire you to go buy another one. Know what I mean?

There's a different twist on this today though that (either of) you may be able to shine some light on.

We noticed that if she gets a call from an internal extension and then an external call comes in that the call waiting doesn't work (they just go to the next destination in the call route), but if she gets the external call first and THEN gets the internal call, then call waiting works as expected.

The main thing is that I'm not sure how to determine whether this is a phone issue or a PBX issue (and either way, how I go about fixing it).

Any advice?

(04-09-2014 02:31 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi CarpeDiemTim,

How about try with the latest version in Yealink website?

I'm sorry, I just saw this. I don't think the forum is notifying me of replies like it's supposed to be.

I'll try the updated firmware tonight after hours.
After updating to 6.72.0.30, call waiting works if you're on an external call and then get an internal one, but still not vice versa, which is a bit puzzling.

Any other thoughts or suggestions?
Are your external calls through VOIP gateway? Do you enable call waiting in your gateway?
All external calls are being routed from our main phone number to our temporary DID for 3CX until I get our numbers ported over to our SIP provider later this week.

To my knowledge, there isn't anything in the gateway configuration that needs enabled for call waiting to work, but again, call waiting is working as expected on a different Yealink phone of the exact same model, so I'm pretty positive it's got to either be a setting that I'm missing somewhere or some sort of bug or defect. I just don't know where to look next. Any advice?
In order to do more troubleshootings, please supply syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap. How to Get the Correct Syslog, Config.bin and Trace

Then send those files to your distributor for help.
i hate to bring this old post back after so many years, but i recently started using 3CX with some Yealink phones and i have this same question and no one seems to know the answer. we're you able to solve your issue?
I think, it is better to update the version. Please check the technical issues on this. And add the new feature on both phones
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's