Yealink Forums

Full Version: VP530 crashed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Yealink Support Team,

This is Arohi and I am currently using VP530. It is absolutely brilliant video phone for my business and very easy to use. But today in the morning when I started the phone, it got crashed. I rebooted it 3-4 times. Now, I don't know what to do. Can you help me to know how it can be recovered?
Hoping for your prompt response.

Thanks and Regards,
Arohi Mehta
(12-26-2012 07:28 PM)arohimehta90 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! Yealink Support Team,

This is Arohi and I am currently using VP530. It is absolutely brilliant video phone for my business and very easy to use. But today in the morning when I started the phone, it got crashed. I rebooted it 3-4 times. Now, I don't know what to do. Can you help me to know how it can be recovered?
Hoping for your prompt response.

Thanks and Regards,
Arohi Mehta

Hi Arohi,
Thanks for your information.
For the phone got crashed issue , could you please let me know more about informaiton about it ? Do you mean the phone can't back to the idle states , always stuck in the initializing states?
Maybe you can use the recovery mode to check if it can fis this issue.
For how to use the recovery mode, please refer " Q: How to use the recovery mode? "in Yealink FAQ which you can download from below link,
http://www.yealink.com/Upload/document/F...361166.pdf

Let me know if it can't fix your question.
Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team
Reference URL's