Yealink Forums

Full Version: T26P and firmware 6.70.0.110 : does not retrieve called extension name from Asterisk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,
I have a T26P phone and in general i'm very satisfied from it. I have a problem with the .70 series firmware... Before the release of 6.70.90 firmware i had the 6.61.0.83 . Whenever i called another extension inside my Asterisk PBX (for example my extension is 200 and i call the extension 201 which has the name John), the T26P displayed the extension name after pressing the send button and the other extension started ringing. The T26P retrieved the extension name from my Asterisk PBX. When i installed the 6.70.90 version, that function stopped working. I just tried the 6.70.110 version and it has the same problem. At the same time my Linksys SPA941 does not have that problem. I have tested calling both IAX2 and SIP extensions without any difference. My Asterisk version is 11.1.0, the FreePBX version is 2.11 beta1 and the whole setup is running at Mageia 2 64bit. Can anyone help me?
(12-26-2012 09:56 AM)dimangelid Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I have a T26P phone and in general i'm very satisfied from it. I have a problem with the .70 series firmware... Before the release of 6.70.90 firmware i had the 6.61.0.83 . Whenever i called another extension inside my Asterisk PBX (for example my extension is 200 and i call the extension 201 which has the name John), the T26P displayed the extension name after pressing the send button and the other extension started ringing. The T26P retrieved the extension name from my Asterisk PBX. When i installed the 6.70.90 version, that function stopped working. I just tried the 6.70.110 version and it has the same problem. At the same time my Linksys SPA941 does not have that problem. I have tested calling both IAX2 and SIP extensions without any difference. My Asterisk version is 11.1.0, the FreePBX version is 2.11 beta1 and the whole setup is running at Mageia 2 64bit. Can anyone help me?

Hi ,
Thanks for your information .
I have checked the two PCAP traces,do you mean the scenario is :
Yealink T26 register an account 304 which name is "Dimitris1" ,another phone B register an account 307 which name is "Dimitris-PC".
When 304 call 307, in V70 version Yealink T26 show 307 rather than Dimitris-PC, right ?
If yes, could you please help to configure the parameter "Caller ID Header" with "PAI-FROM" and test again ?
The path is :
Login the WEB UI, go to Account-> Advanced page
Then configured the Caller ID Header with PAI-FROM .
Please note , every account has its own Call ID Header , please configure the paramter under the account which you use .

If it can't fix the issue, please let me know .

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team
(12-28-2012 09:34 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi ,
Yealink T26 register an account 304 which name is "Dimitris1" ,another phone B register an account 307 which name is "Dimitris-PC".
When 304 call 307, in V70 version Yealink T26 show 307 rather than Dimitris-PC, right ?
If yes, could you please help to configure the parameter "Caller ID Header" with "PAI-FROM" and test again ?
The path is :
Please note , every account has its own Call ID Header , please configure the paramter under the account which you use .

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team

You are right, that is the scenario.
I just tried the setting you suggest but it does not fix the issue. I have also tried every option in the Caller ID Header and does not make any difference.
Hello!

Same problem here (Yealink T28P 2.70.0.110). Connected line update via PAI worked well with the old firmware and has stopped working since firmware update.

Asterisk 10.5.0 with FreePBX 2.10. Everything works fine on the other phones (none Yealink, like Aastra, Snom, Cisco, Siemens).

By the way: Connected line update also should work on outgoing lines. At least my Cisco 7970 with the very very bad SIP-firmware does show the called number (as it is send through the trunk including route or trunk manipulation) and the outgoing DID. That's quite useful! So, Asterisk does support this. Perhaps Yealink could implement this too...

Thanks!
(12-29-2012 04:52 AM)Starlifter Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

Same problem here (Yealink T28P 2.70.0.110). Connected line update via PAI worked well with the old firmware and has stopped working since firmware update.

Asterisk 10.5.0 with FreePBX 2.10. Everything works fine on the other phones (none Yealink, like Aastra, Snom, Cisco, Siemens).

By the way: Connected line update also should work on outgoing lines. At least my Cisco 7970 with the very very bad SIP-firmware does show the called number (as it is send through the trunk including route or trunk manipulation) and the outgoing DID. That's quite useful! So, Asterisk does support this. Perhaps Yealink could implement this too...

Thanks!

Hi,
Thanks, so the scenario you and dimangelid mentioned is the same , we have submitted this informaiton to the R&D , if any update, we will let you know .

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team
(12-28-2012 10:37 AM)dimangelid Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2012 09:34 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi ,
The path is :

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team

You are right, that is the scenario.
I just tried the setting you suggest but it does not fix the issue. I have also tried every option in the Caller ID Header and does not make any difference.

Hi ,
The R&D has simulated the pcap trace you provided, but it seems work well in our side, so it seems it is difficulty for the R&D to find the reason only with the pacp trace.
Could you please provide me the level 6 syslog, pcap trace and config.bin file for investigating?

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team
Hi!

I think your request was adressed to dimangelid. I could also supply the requested files - but not until saturday. Perhaps dimangelid is faster Cool

I'll first install the new 2.70.0.120 firmware, and than have a look.

Btw. I think the CID update works, if I place an intercom call via asterisk. That made me quite wonder... dimangelid, could you try that out?

But I'll report on saturday.
(01-08-2013 03:01 AM)Starlifter Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I think your request was adressed to dimangelid. I could also supply the requested files - but not until saturday. Perhaps dimangelid is faster Cool

Btw. I think the CID update works, if I place an intercom call via asterisk. That made me quite wonder... dimangelid, could you try that out?

Hi Starlifter ,
Yes, you are right, I have asked dimangelid for the files, but it seems he haven't seen it yet.
It will be helpful and thankful that you can give me these files for investigating.
When you send me the files could you please describe the scenario like this ?
Best Regards!

Thank you in advance.
Yealink Support Team
(01-09-2013 08:29 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2013 03:01 AM)Starlifter Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

Hi Starlifter ,
Yes, you are right, I have asked dimangelid for the files, but it seems he haven't seen it yet.
It will be helpful and thankful that you can give me these files for investigating.
When you send me the files could you please describe the scenario like this ?
Best Regards!

Thank you in advance.
Yealink Support Team

Hi,
Could you please to configure the CPsouce parameter with 0 and try to see if it can fix this issue?
you can configure this parameter through the auto p,
the syntax like this

#!version:1.0.0.1

account.1.cp_source = 0
account.2.cp_source = 0
account.3.cp_source = 0
account.4.cp_source = 0
account.5.cp_source = 0
account.6.cp_source = 0

If this issue still exsit after auto p, please provide me the config.bin file, pacp trace and level 6 syslog together with the scenario.

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team
Hi!

As I promised, I'll supply the requested files tomorrow.

I'm sorry, but I can't configure the CPsource parameter, because the phones were set up manually. So there are no config files for auto provisioning.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's