Yealink Forums

Full Version: T38G "Transfer Mode via DSSkey" cannot be set to anything other than "New Call"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
We are using Yealink T38G phones with firmware version 38.70.0.198 and a 3CX v12 SP4 server.

I am trying to test the different functions of "New call" "Blind Transfer" and "Attended Transfer."
My process;
1. I set "Transfer Mode via DSSkey" in the webpage under "Phone" --> "Features" to either "Blind Transfer" or "Attended Transfer"
2. Click "Confirm"
3. I check the setting after the page has refreshed and it is set to "New Call" again.

I have tried setting the 3CX template to force either "Blind Transfer" or "Attended Transfer" but the phone still stays on "New Call."
This happens on multiple T38G phones I have tested.
Thank you,
Eric
Hi Eric,

Sorry. It is a display bug in this version. We have a version 38.70.0.172 which has solved this issue yet and add multicast paging yet.
Do you want to have a try?
38.70.0.172.rom
Thank you for the response.
I was using 38.70.0.143 which already had the multicast paging. I now have a problem where 3CX v12 will not allow me to "downgrade" my firmware to either 38.70.0.172 or 38.70.0.143.
I can manually load the firmware to the phone, but 3CX will automatically upgrade it back to 38.70.0.198.
I will open a support request with them.
You just need to delete the auto provisioning URL in your webpage and downgrade again.
Hope it can help you out. Smile
Reference URL's