Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46 Wallpaper problem(SOLVED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using the latest firmware, 28.72.0.205 on the T46G, and I'm having a strange problem setting the LCD wallpaper. In the common config:

wallpaper_upload.url = tftp://192.168.1.50/company.jpg
phone_setting.backgrounds = Config:company.jpg

In the GUI, the wallpaper shows default.jpg selected. Company.jpg is on the GUI's list, and selecting it does let me set it as the wallpaper.

Is there something wrong with my config? It looks fine to me, but I've been staring at these things for a day or so now...
It looks like the setting needed to be toggled on and off again from the initial values.

I set it to Resource:company.jpg then back to Config:company.jpg .

I think it may have happened because the file was not available the first time I set it up. After the initial boot, where the file was missing, it eventually pulled the graphic on to the phone.

I'm still not sure why the graphic was not set as wallpaper on the subsequent boots?
YEALINK - I had this problem as well and it is an issue I think we need to fix. I'm having to manually change the setting for the wallpaper since the provision file isn't working correctly. I do not have this problem on my T32s and T38s on V70 firmware. If I provision the phone after it had a chance to download the image, it works fine.
Hi,

What's the firmware phone is rungning on?
I just test in my side in a T48 with V73, it doesn't have the problem. The wallpaper change in first provision.

Autoprovision parameter:

wallpaper_upload.url = http://10.2.5.128:8080/test.jpg
phone_setting.backgrounds = Config:test.jpg

Regards,
James
My T46 is running 28.73.0.50. In my provision file I had the two parameters in reverse order which may be part of the issue. I only have one T46 and I can't wipe it again as it is in use and been customized by the user. On your T48 does it work if you reverse your two parameters as so? It makes more sense to put them in the order you have. I have them that way on my T32 and T38 files. If it turns out that reversing the parameters causes issues, can that be fixed?

phone_setting.backgrounds = Config:test.jpg
wallpaper_upload.url = http://10.2.5.128:8080/test.jpg
It works when I reverse the two parameter. The wallpaper changes.

Can you send me your cfg file? james@yealink.com

Regards,
James
I'll have to move on from this until we buy another T46. I can't play with the one I have anymore as it has gone into production. We might buy some more in the future. Thanks for your help thus far.
Reference URL's