Yealink Forums

Full Version: Visual alert with LCD backlight ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

after having updated FW to 2.70 I tried setting "Visual Alert for BLF Pickup" to "Enabled".

The problem with this feature is that visual alert is not really usable on our T28p phones because LCD backlight is not turned on when a visual alert is displayed.

Is there an option to activate automatic LCD backlight on visual alerts ?

Werner
(12-20-2012 06:13 PM)Werner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

after having updated FW to 2.70 I tried setting "Visual Alert for BLF Pickup" to "Enabled".

The problem with this feature is that visual alert is not really usable on our T28p phones because LCD backlight is not turned on when a visual alert is displayed.

Werner

Hi Werner,
Thanks for your informaiton , sorry there is not an option to activate automatic LCD backlight on visual alerts.
But the LCD backlight should activated automatically when the phone has visual alerts.
I will submit it to the R&D for investigating.
If any update , I will let you know ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yealink Support Team
(12-24-2012 02:13 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2012 06:13 PM)Werner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Werner

Hi Werner,
Thanks for your informaiton , sorry there is not an option to activate automatic LCD backlight on visual alerts.
But the LCD backlight should activated automatically when the phone has visual alerts.
I will submit it to the R&D for investigating.
If any update , I will let you know ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yealink Support Team

Hi Werner,
For the LCD backlgiht should activated automatically when the phone has visual alerts, V71 version will support it .
And V71 will be ready early next year.

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team.
Reference URL's