Yealink Forums

Full Version: T38 Wont Connect To New Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am having issues getting one of my 10 yealink phones to connect to my home network for testing. It connects just fine at work with the same cables and POE injector. Brought it home in DHCP mode and got "Network Unavailable". I then switched to Static IP to a known IP that was not in use and still got "Network Unavailable". Then took it back to work and it connected without an issue. Brought it back home and same issue. I then reset to factory defaults and still same issue. I am at a loss here. I have never had issues connecting to my network and cannot figure out why it wont connect. Home router is a DD-WRT and yealink T38 is running latest firmware.
I guess the problem maybe cause the network environment.
Can you check your router? Is it ban the SIP device?
Hey Karl,

I am with you there. The odd part is that the phone is not lighting up the switch lights. I have tried 3 of the switches and my router without any success. I also took a look at the router and I am not see anything where sip is blocked. Any ideas on what to look for within DD-WRT and what could be causing it? Softphones from my PC connect without any issues.
Reference URL's