Yealink Forums

Full Version: Call History: Connect Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy!

I am in need of assistance regarding a W52p phone.

Base Firmware: 25.73.193.40
Handset Firmware: 26.73.193.3

The phone in question displays "Connect Error" when you try to view the various options in the History sub-menu. Steps I am taking to view call history are as follows:

1. Press the button directly UNDER the word History, which is displayed on the handset screen when the phone is idle.
2. Press ANY of the options in the History sub--menu. This includes the following options: "All Calls", "Outgoing Calls", "Missed Calls", "Accepted Calls".

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
(04-27-2016 10:19 PM)bsproffi Wrote: [ -> ]Howdy!

I am in need of assistance regarding a W52p phone.

Base Firmware: 25.73.193.40
Handset Firmware: 26.73.193.3

The phone in question displays "Connect Error" when you try to view the various options in the History sub-menu. Steps I am taking to view call history are as follows:

1. Press the button directly UNDER the word History, which is displayed on the handset screen when the phone is idle.
2. Press ANY of the options in the History sub--menu. This includes the following options: "All Calls", "Outgoing Calls", "Missed Calls", "Accepted Calls".

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I am having the exact same issue
Here with 3 phones the same problem.
Did you find a solution?
Hi,

Did you enabled “Save Call Log” in Phone > Features?

Or by provisioning

# Enable or disable the phone to save the call history; 0-Disabled, 1-Enabled (default);
features.save_call_history = 1
Save Call Log is enabled tried with disabled but the same error.

Firmware Version 25.73.0.40

Handset : 26.73.0.30
Hi,

Please disable Network Call Log
Contacts > Network Directory > Directory
Thanks that did it.
I can't even remember enabling this. maybe the firmware update added this option and it was enabled by default.
Reference URL's