Yealink Forums

Full Version: Intercom auto answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do we set T28,26 & 22 to allow intercom thru with voice (auto answer) when press DSS/BLF programmed for an extension? We found the *50 and dial the extension but can not determine how to do it by one touch press of BLF.
using with a PBX?
I do not think you can have the BLF Monitor and do Intercom.
I think it is setup for Dial.
The option is to setup each extension to auto-answer - but probably not the best bet.
Broadworks is the hosted PBX we use.
I guess that part of the question was more for general knowledge... but I am still confident that the BLF is only for pickup or dial of extension. It is not setup to do a prefix+extension.
Ok I understand. So could I program the soft keys on the T28 with voice intercom choices? Looking for a solution client really wants the function because his old phone system could do it.
Hi istech,

Why don't you set a “Intercom” type in Memory key?
To clairify; So you are saying program a single key with the intercom feature? They press that then dial ext number? I do not think they will like that. But that may be what we have to do.
They can fill the intercom number in the value of Intercom DSSKey. So they just need to press this intercom DSSKey to intercom others.
OK..... I programmed a DSS with *50xxxx and it worked for voice in intercom. Great I got that.

NOW can we combine and also have the same DSS key also have BLF & voice intercom? Sorry to be a pain but this is a basic feature that business key system have had for 20 years. I sell to mostly small businesses and I am replacing those key systems so every customer ask for it. It si a real problem for me.
Sometimes the best course is to email support or get with your distributor. Sometimes they have more pull.
This is a necessary feature - but must be optional.
Why not just dial the extension? You want auto answer right? I turned that off on every key system I have encountered for privacy concerns. Used to find people lurking waiting for a good conversation... But it would be the warehouse phone so you wouldn't know who it was...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's