Yealink Forums

Full Version: Hard reset a T20P and erase config
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So do I, same problem to hard reset T20P. Please help me
I have the same problem, nothing works (hold the speaker button..etc) can you help me
pleas have a t22p thanks
Please help, we are having the exact same issue. Our customer's numbers are getting ported over to us in less than 12 hours and we just found out that their phones have pre-existing passwords and the usual holding down "ok" for ten seconds didn't work. Also recovery mode did not reset logins.

We use Yealink for all installs except for conversion, thank You.

"I have a problem with a T20P phone. It is auto provisioned by my upstream provider, and we were testing before we rolled out a hosted solution.

The phone was operational when the testing was completed. An upgrade was then done on the phone to the latest version of broadsoft software, 9.71.193.6, but at the same time the test account was deleted.

Now I need to reset the phone, but nothing works, web interface, Pressing the OK button or uploading a new rom via TFTP, as the provider had set a unique password that was lost when the account was deleted.

So in short I do not have the admin password for either the web gui or the OK reset, and the TFTP upload retains the current config.

Any ideas on another way to recover the phone???

Thanks in advance"
I too have a problem resetting my T20P phone. It was originally with Vonage, but no longer with their service. I would like to reset the phone to work with our own in-house PBX, but it keeps asking for an admin password when I try to reset it. Please help me reset my phone.
Hello

We have the same problem with a T20P, firmware version is 9.73.0.50. Resetting to factory with OK button does not work without admin password.
We can log in with user, but it does not help.

Can you advise how to reset it?

Thank you.
Do you mind sharing the information? Please
Would you be able to share this info ? Please
I am having the exact same problem with a T20p. I am desperate to get this resolved. Thanks!
I am having the same problem. I can update firmware via TFTP server but settings are retained and I can't reset the phone.

5 phones need to be reset.

3 have firmware 9.73.0.50

1 has 9.73.0.60

1 has 9.72.0.75.

I can update firmware as needed, just can't reset the phone.
Hi, is a solution to this problem? Thanks!

I´ve tried to recovery with the rom 9.73.0.40 and 9.73.0.50 with the same result. Once the process end it freeze on "Initializing Please Wait" again...Exclamation
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's