Yealink Forums

Full Version: Ability to see the user you are calling is already on the Phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day

When making a call to another extension I would like to see if the user is on their line a message displayed on my phone saying User On Another Call or something to that affect.

Has anyone been able to solve this issue. I am using a 3CX V14 system with T29G and T23G phones

Thanks for any assistance.
(04-21-2016 02:50 AM)bootmee Wrote: [ -> ]Good day

When making a call to another extension I would like to see if the user is on their line a message displayed on my phone saying User On Another Call or something to that affect.

Has anyone been able to solve this issue. I am using a 3CX V14 system with T29G and T23G phones

Yealink Staff ???

have you seen this behavior on other IP-PBX Systems?
(05-01-2016 06:36 AM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]

have you seen this behavior on other IP-PBX Systems?

I have seen this on an old 3COM NBX system
Hi,

You may want to check Tenfold for this. The Tenfold Dashboard contains all of the configuration options available for your organization and users. A user's dashboard shows their individual profile information and the analytics page, while the admin view includes configuration settings for the entire organization, a tab to manage Tenfold users, and finally a troubleshooting portal. You can sign up for a free trial and request for a demo on the link below.

https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/yealink/
Reference URL's