Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G and Jabra Pro 9470
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Angry I just purchased a T48G and the EHS 36 to hookup my headset. The headset works fine I just can't answer or hangup from the headset. Any ideas on how to fix that?
Hi admiralpest,

Please check the version of your EHS36.
Is it the latset version 3.16.0.0?
Can you upgrade EHS36 and test again?
Please go to this forum about how to upgrade EHS36.
[FAQ]How to upgrade EHS36?
(03-12-2014 11:23 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi admiralpest,

Please check the version of your EHS36.
Is it the latset version 3.16.0.0?
Can you upgrade EHS36 and test again?
Please go to this forum about how to upgrade EHS36.
[FAQ]How to upgrade EHS36?

We did this before we installed it. Any other suggestions?
Sorry. We don't test this headset with EHS36+T48G before and can't debug from this.
In order to do more troubleshootings, please supply me syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap. How to Get the Correct Syslog, Config.bin and Trace
(03-12-2014 06:40 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry. We don't test this headset with EHS36+T48G before and can't debug from this.
In order to do more troubleshootings, please supply me syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap. How to Get the Correct Syslog, Config.bin and Trace

I tried to update EHS36 but there is no instructions for T48G. The T38 instructions dont match the T48?
Hi admiralpest,

Sorry. T38G just can upgrade the version of EHS36 to 2.16.0.0. Do you have a T26 or T28? May be you can ask your sellers for help. They have many phones that can upgrade EHS36 to the latest version 3.16.0.0 for you.
(03-13-2014 09:33 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi admiralpest,

Sorry. T38G just can upgrade the version of EHS36 to 2.16.0.0. Do you have a T26 or T28? May be you can ask your sellers for help. They have many phones that can upgrade EHS36 to the latest version 3.16.0.0 for you.

We have t41 will that upgrade the ehs36?
Sorry. We just support T46G to upgrade EHS36.
I have the exact same problem with the exact same headset and I have upgraded firmware on the headset, the EHS36 and the phone.

The headset works fine for talking and listening, but I can't "lift" the phone with the headset
My phone vendor upgraded my EHS36 with a older phone, after that I can answer and hangup perfectly. You don't need a lifter you just use the ext plug on the phone. You must have a setting off?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's