Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G and Jabra Pro 9470
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That was what I meant.

Hmm I used an older phone to upgrade my firmware as well - how do you see what version of EHS firmware you are using?
You can go to the webpage->Status, you can see the version below Expansion Modules.
I have the same setup T48G, EHS36, Jabra Pro 9470. Followed the first link on upgrading the firmware for the T46G & Procedure. Read carefully really a basic procedure that works. I guess my confusion is first upgrade your T46G to firmware 28.71.0.70 (downloaded from the firmware link). then follow the upgrading firmware procedure the EHS36, reboot then bingo. Don't forget it states to not leave your phone with this 28.71.0.70 firmware, instead i went out to yealink.com browse for my phone model T46G and downloaded the lastest firmware 28.72.0.25 (Current as of today 5/22/2014). Works as a charmed.

I am currently answering and hanging up my calls through the headset and all features are working properly.
I am new to these forums, but wanted to share my experience. thanks everyone...
Hello to everyone.
We have a T48G, EHS36 and a Jabra Pro 9470 headset too.
Maybe yealink support could please release a specific firmware ROM in order to upgrade our 1.16.0.0 EHS firmware?
Please help!
Hi Aron.Stocker,

Thanks for your suggestion.
Do you have a T26 or T28? May be you can ask your sellers for help. They have many phones that can upgrade EHS36 to the latest version 3.16.0.0 for you. I will submit it to our product department. Sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks
T48G + EHS36 + Jabra 9470
We've got a brand new phone system: T42, T46, and T48's. Please provide a solution specific to this combination.
I've got the same setup here: T48G, EHS36 and Jabra Pro 9470. At first I had the same problem. But my phone vendor told me it's NOT necessary to update the firmware. He told me to reset the configurations settings and manually configure it for DHSG. Since I did that, everything works fine!
Thank for info. AngelAngelAngel
จีคลับ
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's