Yealink Forums

Full Version: Pull back a call from hold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I transfer a call (i.e. pressing a BLF key - attendant transfer) and the called extension don't answer or refuse transfer, I need to push two times the line button in which the line is held to pick back the call.

Is there a way for a single push for the call pull back ??
Hi digitel,

Do you test x.72.0.30 of T2X? I test this in T22P-7.72.0.30 and just need to press resume then pick back the call.
(03-11-2014 06:53 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi digitel,

Do you test x.72.0.30 of T2X? I test this in T22P-7.72.0.30 and just need to press resume then pick back the call.

I have the latest 2.72.0.30 fw on t28p (working on freepbx/asterisk)
When i resume the transfer at the first press it gives to me the "suspended" messages
At the second press i have the call back

Any hint ???

Thanks
I'll explain better the sequence:

A call rings my T28P
I answer the call
I press the BLF key configured as " BLF - Extno. - Line1 - ** " (the ** is the direct call pickup feature in asterisk)
The called extensions rings (the call hears MoH)

Case1

The called extension doesn't answer:
Pushing BLF has no effect
Pushing Line1 button stops the extension to be called and HOLD is displayed (incoming call is still hearing MoH)
Pushing a second time Line1 button (or resume button) resumes the call.

Case2
The called extension answers but doesn't like to join the caller on hold:
If the called extension hangs , HOLD is displayed and a single push of Line1 or "resume" button , resumes call otherwise I have to push Line1 twice or Line1 plus "resume" like previous case.

P.S.

I had to configure BLF key with ** in extension field to pickup the call when THAT extension rings (and BLF blinks red) by pushing BLF key
In fact, pushing BLF when blinking it dials **EXTno. (the code for direct dial pickup in asterisk)
In alternative, I can leave the "Extension" field empty and set ** in
Account --> Advanced --> Directed Call Pickup Code
Setting the extension number in "Value" field as well as in the "Extension" field causes double extno. to be dialed when picking up a call (resulting in an dial error to asterisk)
Some comment appreciated also on this kind of settings

Thanks
1. If you have enabled "Account --> Advanced --> Directed Call Pickup Code", you should leave the "extension" field empty.

2. In case 1, When the called extension doesn't answer, i will wait for timeout and just need to press resume to pick up the call.
In case 2, we always press resume to pick up the hold call again.
(03-13-2014 04:22 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]1. If you have enabled "Account --> Advanced --> Directed Call Pickup Code", you should leave the "extension" field empty.

2. In case 1, When the called extension doesn't answer, i will wait for timeout and just need to press resume to pick up the call.
In case 2, we always press resume to pick up the hold call again.

Thanks
The need for case 1 was the ability to pick back the call with a single button , like most telephonic systems do (and without timeouts)
Ok for the simplest case 2 where the extension refusing transfer , when it hungs cause my phone to return in "hold" state and then a simple pression of "resume"/ "line1" is enough

It would be nice that call is resumed with the pression of blinking BLF button while waiting the remote extension to answer
Actually , while transfering a call, the BLF blinks but no effect pushing it
Could you pass the feature to your engineers to be added in wishlist ??
Thank you
Reference URL's