Yealink Forums

Full Version: Downgrade Firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently purchased a SIP video intercom that I am using with the VP530s. I've been though 3 days of support calls with the intercom company we have combed though every setting. They have the exact same phone, and intercom as I do with the same network setup. However, the video coming from the intercom is black when the intercom calls, but when the VP530 calls, video is received from the intercom.

The only difference between my setup and their setup is my firmware on my VP530s is newer. They have 23.70.0.40. I have 23.70.0.41.

Can I please have a link to downgrade my firmware to see if that is the trouble?

Thanks,
Brad
oddly the 23.70.0.40 is the latest version, so disregard. I guess my new phones came with firmware that is not out yet? Hmm.. I will attempt the downgrade.

(04-15-2016 01:28 AM)afbrad Wrote: [ -> ]I've recently purchased a SIP video intercom that I am using with the VP530s. I've been though 3 days of support calls with the intercom company we have combed though every setting. They have the exact same phone, and intercom as I do with the same network setup. However, the video coming from the intercom is black when the intercom calls, but when the VP530 calls, video is received from the intercom.

The only difference between my setup and their setup is my firmware on my VP530s is newer. They have 23.70.0.40. I have 23.70.0.41.

Can I please have a link to downgrade my firmware to see if that is the trouble?

Thanks,
Brad
Hi Sir,

Please download the firmware in the link below:
http://ftp.yealink.com/?ShareToken=35E03...10053B2971

If any question, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Lucia
thanks for your sharing. It is really useful for my project
Reference URL's