Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G use light to indicate message instead of popup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The popup indicator that you have a message seems to annoy some users. Additionally, the light in the upper right corner of the phone doesn't seem to light up when there is a message, and people seem to expect that.

Is there a way to stop the popup and use the light to indicate a message instead?
Hi nicknomo,

1. Sorry. We will add an option to disable popup message box in next major version.

2. You can enable this power light for message via webpage.
Enter the webpage->Features->Power LED, enable "Voice/Text Mail Power Light Flash"

[Image: attachment.php?aid=642]
Hi,

Thanks for the fast reply! I enabled that Power LED setting and will test tomorrow.
what would be the parameter to activate this feature via auto provisioning version 71

i actually got it
phone_setting.mail_power_led_flash_enable = 1
I use the T48G, and I have users complaining about the VM and Missed Call Pop-ups also. I am using release 35.72.193.10 for Broadsoft. Is there a new release with the option to disable pop-ups?
A question about T46G soft keys.

We have DSS key 6, 7 & 8 as BLF keys to frequent contacts.

On most of the T46Gs, the lamps in the soft keys are unlit. However, on one phone, the lights all show green. Any ideas why ?
(05-22-2014 09:26 PM)jaikens Wrote: [ -> ]I use the T48G, and I have users complaining about the VM and Missed Call Pop-ups also. I am using release 35.72.193.10 for Broadsoft. Is there a new release with the option to disable pop-ups?

I don't believe this is in the firmware yet, although they did mention it was a popular complaint and they will be adding the ability to disable popups in future revisions. The T38G sort of does this too, but the appearence on the T46G makes it look more intrusive.

(05-22-2014 09:40 PM)pdwsmith Wrote: [ -> ]A question about T46G soft keys.

We have DSS key 6, 7 & 8 as BLF keys to frequent contacts.

On most of the T46Gs, the lamps in the soft keys are unlit. However, on one phone, the lights all show green. Any ideas why ?

On my phone system, BLFs are used to monitor other extensions. The color changes based on the activity of those lines. Red is in use, blinking red means there is an incoming calls, and then there is an "idle" state.

There is an option for BLF mode, and it determines the behavior of the BLF lights. The light for the idle state can be toggled so that it is either green when idle, or off when idle. Its an all or none sort of thing, so it effects all lights.

This setting is under General->Features->BLF LED mode. Mine is set on 0, which shows a green light when idle. I'm not exactly sure how modes 1,2 and 3 are different, but it is explained somewhere in the autoprovision manual. Some of these modes have the light unlit when there is no activity.
Waiting for the disable popup feature. Hopefully it will be here soon!
Hi all,

We have added an option to disable popup message box in V73. And V73 will be released recently.

Thanks
(08-20-2014 08:38 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

We have added an option to disable popup message box in V73. And V73 will be released recently.

Thanks

OK It's been almost 2 YEARS haven't seen a fix for this problem.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's