Yealink Forums

Full Version: 3CX - How do I set phone book order?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have been reading through the provisioning templates and I think I have now managed to get everything working the way I want with the exception of the phone book order.

I want both "directory" and "Search Source List In Dialing" to have only remote phonebook configured.

The only option I can see is:

features.remote_phonebook.enable, which I don't think does what I want.

In the templates, I see the "favorite_setting" file, but, I am not sure how to use it/reference it. Can I have some help please?

Thanks

William
remote_phonebook would be an xml file on a server - the 3cx server. this is made up of the extensions and any data in the Company Phonebook.
You can of course create your own as long as it follows the proper format.

What do you mean by "phone book order" - display order or search order?

Which phone and firmware?

This may help you with importing a phonebook from another source: http://www.yealink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9

You can change the soft key on some of the devices to point directly to the first remote phonebook.

It is just not clear what your question actually is.
Hi William ,

You can refer to below furom fro favorit setting.xml.
Directory Settings XML - Not Super Search

You can also refer to super search.xml in below forum.
Can the Super Search URL use FTP?
Hi,

I wonder if anybody succeed in prioritising two different remote xml phonebooks. I know that you can add up to 5 xml phoneboos and that ldap, local, history, remote can be prioritised in supersearch.xml. But it is not possible to assign a priority to a specific remote xml phonebook and another priority to a second xml phonebook for supersearch.

Same for SRemoteName? You can either enable it for all remote phonebooks or disable it for all of them, right?

I would like to enable it for one remote xml phonebook and disable it for a second one.

Best regards Frank
Reference URL's