Yealink Forums

Full Version: CP860 change sensitivity of Microphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is it possible to adjust the sensitivity of the microphones on the CP860.
Users report that remote parties often complain of quiet transmission and ask the users to repeat louder.

We are testing with CP860-37.80.0.10 and have tried earlier releases too.

I have tried - and failed to adjust using the voice.handfree_send provisioning parameter.

thanks

Adam
hi Adam

thanks for your information

for this issue, have you try to reset the phone and test again ?

as we have not hear about this issue before, so please check if the customer leaves the CP860 too far away, as the voice capture range is 10-feet

at last , i have confirm that CP860 can't support voice.handfree_send provisioning parameter for the present .

let me know if any update

TKS & BR

Michael
Hi, We have reset the phone of course and also tried using the extension microphones.

If the conference phone is used to call a 3rd party, then the 3rd party can turn up their volume and work around the problem,
But the problem is more pronounced when the CP860 is used to dial into a cloud conference bridge with multiple parties in the call.
Example: CP860 ->>>> Cloud conference service >>>>> multiple other callers.

If the multiple other callers can all hear themselves OK, the CP860 sounds very quiet.
If the multiple other parties turn up the volume to correctly hear the CP860, then when the multiple other parties resume talking - they are too loud.

Does this make sense?

Adam

ps, sorry for the late reply - didn't receive an update email from the forum server
we are having the same issue with multiple Clients. The phone are no more than 4 feet away from them. Is there anyway to change the gain in the provisioning templates?
(04-21-2016 10:43 PM)david@computerstlouis.com Wrote: [ -> ]we are having the same issue with multiple Clients. The phone are no more than 4 feet away from them. Is there anyway to change the gain in the provisioning templates?

Hi Yealink - please can you consider this message a bump to look into this issue?
We're under pressure to provide an alternative to our clients.

Thanks

Adam
We are currently testing the CP860 and if I call me on the iPhone, it is barely audible quietly, while calls from other phones are easily audible.
In this state the CP860 can not be used as a conference phone.

Firmwar 37.80.0.10
Hi Just want to add my voice here. We are also experiencing very low mic send volume on all of our CP860's About 20 in total tried newest firmware with no change.
hi all

sorry for the inconvenience , our R&D have released a firmware that can support adjust the send volume through auto provision , download link below :

http://ftp.yealink.com/?ShareToken=2085A...7F619B2399

auto provision sentence :

voice.handfree_send=
voice.handset_send=
voice.headset_send=

Value range : Integer from -50 to 50

TKS & BR

Michael
(07-22-2016 03:33 PM)Yealink_Michael Wrote: [ -> ]hi all

sorry for the inconvenience , our R&D have released a firmware that can support adjust the send volume through auto provision , download link below :

http://ftp.yealink.com/?ShareToken=2085A...7F619B2399

auto provision sentence :

voice.handfree_send=
voice.handset_send=
voice.headset_send=

Value range : Integer from -50 to 50

TKS & BR

Michael

Hi Michael

This is all good tx but where should those lines be added for 3cx ?

Cheers
Hello.

Have the same problems with yealink cp860. The dynamics are weak. On the phone the volume is at the maximum. Audibility is low.
Connect 2 headsets - does not help.

How can I increase the sensitivity of the microphone and increase the volume of the speakers.

http://ftp.yealink.com/?ShareToken=2085A...7F619B2399 - link does not work.

Thank you.
Reference URL's