Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G BLF Indication for ParkCall not working as expected on asterisk 11.7.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have several T46G phones running firmware 28.71.0.85. When i setup a DSSKey button for Park Call and set the extension to 70 to work with PBX In a flash green it does allow to park the call but the "icon" has a red wardning / error indicator and the BLF button does not indicate someone is parked. AFAIK its not possible to have 70 "hint" and that is why its showing the error icon. Is it possible to provide the extenion to send calls to park say 70 and at the same time have another parameter indicate the BLF hint say extension *85?

Re
Sean M
Hi Sean Mathews,

Can you test latest version of T46G which add some features?
http://www.yealink.com/SupportDownloadfi...0&flag=142
You can also refer to admin guide for BLF feature.
Yealink_SIP-T4X_IP_Phone_Family_Administrator_Guide_V72_1
(03-11-2014 05:59 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sean Mathews,

Can you test latest version of T46G which add some features?
http://www.yealink.com/SupportDownloadfi...0&flag=142
You can also refer to admin guide for BLF feature.
Yealink_SIP-T4X_IP_Phone_Family_Administrator_Guide_V72_1

I have uploaded the new version and have tested I still see the issue and I still have the Speaker headset issue I reported eariler.

If i set the BLF to "Park Call" and in the Value field I put 70 for "FreePBX 11" the LED turns off on that BLF indicating the "Monitored user does not exist" and the icon is a Green phone with Gear with a red circle slash indicating an invalid monitored user.

Do you have FreePBX and can test this? It may be a problem with FreePBX that the special extension 70 is not able to be monitored. Is it possible to have a BLF monitor a different extension than it will transfer too? maybe like "70&*85" or something to transfer to 70 for parking but monitor this BLF using 85?

Also just an FYI I tested the BEEP hands free issue with this firmware and the same problem exists. http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1374

Re
Sean M
So why would the "Park Call" button have a hint? It seems this is at the root of the problem. FreePBX does not support a Hint for its park extension so why does the phone look for a Hint? I cant think of a good use of a hint for the park button but maybe someone else has an idea?

Re
Sean M
You can set up a transfer button with a value of 70... that would accomplish the same thing, without a BLF.

I don't use the park call function on the yealink phones to park, mainly because asterisk usually requires and attended transfer. I found it better to set up a DSS key with the intercom function, with the value of the park extension, and label the button PARK.. To park a call, I hit transfer, then the PARK button I made. This allows for an attended transfer, and you get to listen to the park announcement.

I would imagine yealink automatically tries to look for a BLF hint because other phone systems don't park like asterisk. On other systems, you park a call on that park extension and it stays there.
Hi Sean Mathews,

1. You can use BLF feature to park call. You can pick up the call.

2. The call is parked against the monitored user ’s phone number. Then BLF led in other phone will falsh red light.
FYI I am running into the same problem on T46 phone will not activate light for park but it does work to park calls. On T41 I have the same DSS programming using the Call Park and 70 for park and I do get green status on T41?
Sorry. This issue will be solved in next version. Thanks to your opnion.
Reference URL's