Yealink Forums

Full Version: T26 - factory reset without admin password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i have one T26P with an unknown admin password set (its not admin/admin).
Its on the latest firmware.

as far as i read this forum, its not possible to reset the phone without a special recovery firmware of yealink.

could you be so kind and send me the recovery ROM by PM?

Thanks,
Patrick
If the firmware is a customer firmawre,please contact the vendor for help.

if it's a common firmware,please long press the "ok" button,then there will show a warning sentence,select ok,then the phone will reset,

after that,please try to use double "admin" to access the web UI!

if it can not work either,please contact the server provider or phone provider for help,because if you have a DHCP or PNP

enviroment,once you reset the phone,phone will send request to the server,and download the cfg files again.

so if there is sentence about password and username in the cfg file,please delete it,then test again!

TKS&BR

klaus
Hello,

Me too, I have the same problem

I have the model T26P and their is password that I do not know. I am unable to reset the phone. I put the recent firmware but same thing.

Any guide or help ??

(04-01-2016 03:00 PM)rickstinson Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

i have one T26P with an unknown admin password set (its not admin/admin).
Its on the latest firmware.

as far as i read this forum, its not possible to reset the phone without a special recovery firmware of yealink.

could you be so kind and send me the recovery ROM by PM?

Thanks,
Patrick

Hello,

The vendor was unable to give the password. I have my own tftp and dhcp server and I just upgrade to the recent firmware also using tftp server. Is their way I can send new configuration file or reset the old one ?

Thank you.

(04-01-2016 08:40 PM)Yealink_Klaus Wrote: [ -> ]If the firmware is a customer firmawre,please contact the vendor for help.

if it's a common firmware,please long press the "ok" button,then there will show a warning sentence,select ok,then the phone will reset,

after that,please try to use double "admin" to access the web UI!

if it can not work either,please contact the server provider or phone provider for help,because if you have a DHCP or PNP

enviroment,once you reset the phone,phone will send request to the server,and download the cfg files again.

so if there is sentence about password and username in the cfg file,please delete it,then test again!

TKS&BR

klaus
Anyone ?
I also have this problem. Is there non RPS firmware available that could be used in recovery to set the admin password to default admin/admin?
same here, no reaction from yealink. i have still my old T26-P next to me with original yealink-firmware and unknown admin passwort...
I had to set up a TFTP server and use firmware 6.72.0.80 that is the latest non RPS version. Follow the instructions in "Recovery Mode on Yealink IP phones"
hi,
Me too, I have difficult

I have the model T26P and their is password that I do not know. Can you hepl me?
Reference URL's