Yealink Forums

Full Version: Daylight Savings through auto provisioning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I use auto provisioning as much as possible. However daylight savings seems to be an issue. This goes for all models, but I'll focus on the T46G.

Here is the settings page.
[Image: CQ4pE62.png]

The best I've been able to do through auto provisioning is to set "daylight saving time" to Enable/Disable.

However if set to Enable, you have to set the start/end dates manually which is tedious. Disabled causes the wrong time to be reported. The only option that reliably sets the time for me is Automatic, and set the "location" to US-EST. However I can't find anyway to accomplish setting these through auto provisioning.
Yes,you are right,there is no sentence to configure the "location",so I will contact our R&D,then feedback to you.
(03-31-2016 06:47 PM)Yealink_Klaus Wrote: [ -> ]Yes,you are right,there is no sentence to configure the "location",so I will contact our R&D,then feedback to you.

Thank you.

Is the correct time to set daylight savings time to Enable/Disable/Automatic still?
Quote:local_time.summer_time
It enables or disables daylight saving
time (DST) feature.
0-Disabled
1-Enabled
2-Automatic
The default value is 2.

Thanks.

EDIT: just tested, it is. Thanks.
Reference URL's