Yealink Forums

Full Version: BroadSoft SCA not work behind AudioCodes SBC after Yealink upgrade to V80
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Yealink phones displays "Shared Line Unavailable" after upgrade to V80 when try to seize line.However , it works without problem in V73.
According to SIP message flow , both Request:SUBSCRIBE & Request : NOTIFY has 200 OK reply.
Yealink model :
T46G (28.73.193.45 / 28.80.193.95)
T48G (35.73.193.40 / 35.80.193.95)
T21P_E2 (52.80.193.70 / 52.80.193.95)
Does anyone has any idea about this problem ?
How many phones do you have? All of them have this problem?
Do you use the same configuration in the V80 and V73 version?
Please help us get the pcap and config.bin and syslog files, you can know how to do from the FAQ: http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311
If possible, please help us to get the files from V73 and V80, so we can compare them to find the cause.
We are having similar issues with T29G phones. The feature will work for a while, but will eventually stop working. We can hard reboot the phones (unplug them) and the service will start to work again.

When it stops working, all lines still show Registered. Calls still ring on the SCA positions on all the phones. But when an incoming call gets answered and then put on hold, it can't be picked up anywhere else, and the held call isn't indicated on the other SCA phones. You will get an error SCA not available.

T29G - 46.80.193.95
Broadworks R20sp1

Jon
(03-26-2016 12:22 AM)jtwiggs Wrote: [ -> ]We are having similar issues with T29G phones. The feature will work for a while, but will eventually stop working. We can hard reboot the phones (unplug them) and the service will start to work again.

When it stops working, all lines still show Registered. Calls still ring on the SCA positions on all the phones. But when an incoming call gets answered and then put on hold, it can't be picked up anywhere else, and the held call isn't indicated on the other SCA phones. You will get an error SCA not available.

T29G - 46.80.193.95
Broadworks R20sp1

Jon
Please help us to get the PCAP and syslog and config.bin files.
We need these files to do an deep analyze.
If possible, can you give us some test account for testing here?
I have sent you those pcap files & syslog by email on March , have you receive it ?
(04-11-2016 11:57 AM)erictam Wrote: [ -> ]I have sent you those pcap files & syslog by email on March , have you receive it ?
I don't receive your email, please email to me again.
My email address is karl@yealink.com
Note that you need to copy the problem and the link of this post.
So I can know the problem.
Reference URL's