Yealink Forums

Full Version: NTP time off by -1 hour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have fiddled around with all the settings on the base station and cannot get this to work. A screen shot is attached of the time settings. Any idea why this won't sync up correctly? I should also mention that I have tried multiple servers.

Further tweaking has revealed that only when the setting for DST is "Automatic" does it not work. If you set it to "Enabled", phones display the correct time. Is there a problem with the "Automatic" setting?
Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of temporary advancing clocks during the summer time so that evenings have more daylight and mornings have less. Typically, clocks are adjusted forward one hour at the start of spring and backward in autumn.
If you choose the automatic for DST, the phone will automatic change time.
If you enable the DST, you need to configure the DST time manual.

So if you don't use the DTS, please don't choose the automatic for DST.
(03-21-2016 06:47 PM)Yealink_Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of temporary advancing clocks during the summer time so that evenings have more daylight and mornings have less. Typically, clocks are adjusted forward one hour at the start of spring and backward in autumn.
If you choose the automatic for DST, the phone will automatic change time.
If you enable the DST, you need to configure the DST time manual.

So if you don't use the DTS, please don't choose the automatic for DST.

Then can you explain why these exact same settings work perfectly on a T48G and not on a W52P?
Please tell me the firmware of the T48G and W52P?
(03-23-2016 04:57 PM)Yealink_Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me the firmware of the T48G and W52P?

T48G is 35.80.0.95
W52P is 25.73.0.40
I tested here and I repeat the issue, I will submit this issue to our R&D to do an analyze.
Any update, I will let you know.
@Yealink_Karl - I have the same issue as Starion, same phones, same firmware. To be honest, the DST time settings in the W52P have never worked for us no matter what the firmware is. Now my concern is that with the new W56P out this issue will never get corrected. I like Yealink phones but they really dropped the ball on this one. When will you guys fix the time settings on this phone?
Hi all,

Please test this fixed version.
Link: http://ftp.yealink.com/?ShareToken=4D145...B24A696008
This firmware file worked for me! So happy I found this thread.

(05-24-2016 12:04 AM)Yealink_Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

(05-31-2016 06:36 AM)webigon Wrote: [ -> ]This firmware file worked for me! So happy I found this thread.

(05-24-2016 12:04 AM)Yealink_Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Hi 'Yealink_Karl' is this version, 25.73.0.64, going to be issued as a supported version? The link above doesn't work anymore,
Thanks,
John.
Reference URL's