Yealink Forums

Full Version: multicast paging T-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm using freeswitch pbx to page using multicast pages from T19P to a multicast IP:PORT. I'm doing this because you cant perform a multicast page from the T19.

What's happening is: the page I'm paging from automatically goes to hold because the multicast IP:PORT is also included on the page I'm paging from, I have to have this address on any phone because we want to page from any phone in the building.

I test it using xlite and it works perfectly all the phones come on and the audio is great without issues.

Is there a way I can disable the call being places on hold from the phone i'm paging from or is this a bug?
(03-14-2016 11:12 PM)jpinder70 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm using freeswitch pbx to page using multicast pages from T19P to a multicast IP:PORT. I'm doing this because you cant perform a multicast page from the T19.

What's happening is: the page I'm paging from automatically goes to hold because the multicast IP:PORT is also included on the page I'm paging from, I have to have this address on any phone because we want to page from any phone in the building.

I test it using xlite and it works perfectly all the phones come on and the audio is great without issues.

Is there a way I can disable the call being places on hold from the phone i'm paging from or is this a bug?
Hi,

You will need to disable "Paging Barge"

Go to: Directory>Multicast IP>Paging Barge: select "disabled"

This will ignore an incoming page announcement if the phone is on an active call
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! That resolved the issue
(03-15-2016 01:28 AM)jpinder70 Wrote: [ -> ]THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! That resolved the issue

Always a pleasure
Reference URL's