Yealink Forums

Full Version: oneway audio after hold on T46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have a T46 that generally performs as expected, just one issue.

If a call is placed on hold and then resumed - occasionally the audio is oneway - we can still hear the other party breathing / talking - but they cannot hear us. Repeating placing on hold and resuming doesn't help, however if the call is then transferred to another extension it seems the audio works again.

No changes to standard setup - and problem occurs when using both the hard hold key and a programmed hold key.

Running latest version of firmware on system

Thanks
Hi ,

did you ever reset the phone?if not,please have a try.

and I have two questions need you help to know:

1.how often does this issue occur?

2.who transfer the call to another?or nomatter who transfer the call,it will be ok?

so to fix this issue,Please send the level 6 system log, config.bin file and PCAP traces to klaus@yealink.com.

About how to get these files, please refer to this FAQ:

http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311

In addition,may I know what's the platform(server name)

TKS&BR

klaus
Was this resolved? I am experiencing the same issue on firmware 66.84.0.10
(10-23-2018 06:51 PM)matthewljensen Wrote: [ -> ]Was this resolved? I am experiencing the same issue on firmware 66.84.0.10

Hi,

As you probably know you reply an old thread…

One way audio is usual caused by the router so please check your router:
- SIP ALG is disabled
- Port Forwarding (SIP and RTP ports) is set to the local IP address of your phone

If this do not help, reset the phone to factory default and try again.
It ended up being solved with an asterisk restart. I think it had to do with me changing some of the ports I was connecting to asterisk with.
Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for updating the thread with your solution.
Reference URL's