Yealink Forums

Full Version: W52P language translation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Yealink Support,

I would also like to translate the W52P to Dutch. The auto provisioning manual doesn't mention a language file, just the 9 factory languages.

Is it possible to translate the display on the W52P handsets?
Hi edwinlansbergen,

I attach handset languare file for you.
Please open this file using Micofsoft Excel.
BTW, it would be great that you can share your Dutch file with us.
I have successfully localized our T38G and now I want to do the same thing with our W52P handsets. I downloaded the Strings.xml above and reviewed the '[FAQ] How to customize an LCD Language', but now I'm at a loss...

Can you please point me in the right direction of how I go about doing this on the W52P/H? The XML file differs from the TXT files I used for the desk phones. Knowing Yealink I'm sure there is a ADministrators Guide somewhere Smile.

Thanks!
Hi cptjack,

Sorry. The language of handsets can't be changed except changing code.
(06-16-2014 09:21 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi cptjack,

Sorry. The language of handsets can't be changed except changing code.

So, is there Handset firmware that includes the string.xml file posted above?

I am also Dutch and the string.xml already includes the 'Nederlands' (=Dutch) strings in column AB. If I can select this 'Nederlands' language in the handset that would be great! We currently have one handset in test, but are looking to buy more.
Sorry. You should ask your distributor for help and they can help to supply a new firmware for you.
Reference URL's