Yealink Forums

Full Version: VP530, pre call pickup video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

With a customer, i'm using 3 VIP530 phones as they have also 2 door video sip phones of Robin (http://robin.nl/products/robin-smartview-sip/).

All is working fine as door device is called, they can pick up the call and view the video with the device.

But is it possible to get immediate the VIDEO view even before the call is answered? Like that they haven't to pick the call if they don't want, but they can see like this who's calling at the door.

Thx a lot.
Kristof
Hi ssstofff,

Sorry. We don't support this featue now. Do you have special need for this scenario? Why can't you distinguish the person by the name?
(02-19-2014 02:24 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ssstofff,

Sorry. We don't support this featue now. Do you have special need for this scenario? Why can't you distinguish the person by the name?

Hi

The situation is a private home /doctor room with a double doorbell. And they would like to see immediat who is at the door, a patient, or somebody for private reasons.

They got this with the old system ... and they're missing this feature with the VP530. Would be cool to have this feature.

And knowing this now, I'm quite sure this will be a request for every customer. As old door video systems (here) always show immediat the video, even before answering or opening the door.

What is the option then in the web interface of the phone?
> tab Phone / door phone
>> thought this was meant to function like this

Btw, cool phones.

My best!
Kristof
Hi ssstofff,

You can ask for your distributor for help and they have higher priority for feature request than the forum.
thanks you
Reference URL's