Yealink Forums

Full Version: T49G, Visual bug using transparent wallpaper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Using the latest firmware on a T49G, we have discovered a visual bug when using a partially transpartent .png wallpaper.

When the status of an agent changes on the line keys, the old status is still visible. This leads to overlapping icons and text.
The only way to get rid of this is to go into and exit back out of the menu.

In the attachment you can find an example of this.

Is there a way to fix this? Or do we have to change the logo to simply have a solid backgroundcolor?
(02-08-2016 10:29 PM)TrustT Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Using the latest firmware on a T49G, we have discovered a visual bug when using a partially transpartent .png wallpaper.

When the status of an agent changes on the line keys, the old status is still visible. This leads to overlapping icons and text.

Is there a way to fix this? Or do we have to change the logo to simply have a solid backgroundcolor?
Have you tried it with a solid backed logo? To me that doesn't seem like it would be background specific.
Addison
(02-09-2016 08:58 AM)fatcatpro Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2016 10:29 PM)TrustT Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Have you tried it with a solid backed logo? To me that doesn't seem like it would be background specific.
Addison
Yes, we did. Solid backed pictures don't seem to give us any problems, this only occurs if the background is transparent.
I can confirm we have also this issue.

Is it possible to improve the support for transparent PNG images?
Reference URL's