Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G - lost DSS 1 - 9 keys only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using a T46G --
1. This morning it reset the web interface password to the original given by Vontage.

2. The DSS Keys 1-9 reset back to Line, deleted the phone numbers but not the labels. The DSS Keys 10 - 18 were not altered.

There may be other issues that haven't presented themselves.

Any ideas of what happened and how to prevent it from happening again?

Jean
I just had the same thing happen today. I looked over and noticed the phone had rebooted itself.

When it came back up, by DSS Keys 1 - 9 had changed but subsequent banks were intact.

For DSS 1 - 9, the values were missing, but not the labels. Also, I had two keys that had been line keys which were replaced by old speed dial labels as well.

Not sure what happened.

I'm on Vonage. I've seen old labels come back with Vonage when re-provisioning a phone, while I was talking to Vonage tech support. Not sure what it happened, but I have a sneaking suspicion it's not the phone but the provider.
I just had this happen again where both T46Gs on our account got changed on the same day. I noticed that my DHCP'd IP had changed, so I am attributing this to something on the provider's side, or to a reboot. I'm pretty sure that the provider (Vonage) upped the firmware version provisioned, so it could also be attributed to a firmware update.

Once again, the Type revered to Line and the Value was blank, but the label was intact.
I got an RMA from Vonage and replaced the suspect phone. The 1-9 DSS keys disappeared again before the new unit arrived too. So far this week, no issues, and good response from Vonage technical support.

Jean
Reference URL's