Yealink Forums

Full Version: How to increase Intercom tone volume?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before an intercom message, the phone gives two quiet beeps.
Is there a way to increase the volume of these beeps so those who don't hear them aren't freaked out by a body-less voice appearing in their office?
Thanks!
Jason
hi Jason

thanks for your information

for this question , i believe that the below FAQ will help you !

http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=41

TKS & BR

Michael
Yealink needs to increase the length of the tone, not so much the volume (though volume would help as well). The problem is when using intercom, we need about 1-2 seconds of the tone instead of a few milliseconds before the phone auto answers.
quote='joshua@itstel.com' pid='SCR888' dateline='1507865205']
Yealink needs to increase the length of the tone, not so much the volume (though volume would help as well). The problem is when using intercom, we need about 1-2 seconds of the tone instead of a few milliseconds before the phone auto answers.
[/quote]

I also encountered this problem. Hope that will fix it.Big Grin
Has there been ANY movement on Intercom volume? We are installing a new system and the customer is complaining that the intercom beep is so low that people can't hear it. There has to be a way to make it louder that doesn't require a degree in Acoustic Engineering. All the comments I've been able to find are very old and offer no real solutions.

These phones are less than six months old - T48S.

Help please!
(02-10-2022 02:55 AM)grstorga Wrote: [ -> ]Has there been ANY movement on Intercom volume? We are installing a new system and the customer is complaining that the intercom beep is so low that people can't hear it. There has to be a way to make it louder that doesn't require a degree in Acoustic Engineering. All the comments I've been able to find are very old and offer no real solutions.

Help please!

Hi,

As far as I know, this feature is not available on any of the Yealink devices.

It is possible to adjust the volume of the speaker, if the volume of an incoming intercom call is too low, but not the beep, beep.
(02-11-2022 12:17 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2022 02:55 AM)grstorga Wrote: [ -> ]Has there been ANY movement on Intercom volume? We are installing a new system and the customer is complaining that the intercom beep is so low that people can't hear it. There has to be a way to make it louder that doesn't require a degree in Acoustic Engineering. All the comments I've been able to find are very old and offer no real solutions.

Help please!

Hi,

As far as I know, this feature is not available on any of the Yealink devices.

It is possible to adjust the volume of the speaker, if the volume of an incoming intercom call is too low, but not the beep, beep.

Thanks. We really need a louder Intercom beep though. Do you know if I can replace the beep with a LOUD recording of a beep?
Reference URL's