Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G Disable Contact Picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't been able to find a way to do this. I've been asked by multiple customers if there is a way to disable the contact picture space on the T46G and T38G phones. Non of my customers load pictures for contacts and it takes up so much space causing caller ID to scroll. It would be nice to turn off the picture to allow for more caller ID information to be displayed like the T28P is able to... Does anyone know how to turn it off? Is it a option?
Sorry. We will add this option in next version. Thanks to your cooperation.
(02-10-2014 06:25 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry. We will add this option in next version. Thanks to your cooperation.

In what firmware version this change is implemented
Currently we use 28.71.150.16

thanks for your replay
Not yet. We will release V73 in the first half year.
(03-13-2014 02:18 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Not yet. We will release V73 in the first half year.

Any idea when this will be release?
Hi,
We expect the beta version will be released in September
Yealink_Jim did you try to post a ftp link?
I got a email saying you posted a reply but when looking at the thread i dont see the reply.

Thanks
(09-05-2014 10:49 AM)tsukraw Wrote: [ -> ]Yealink_Jim did you try to post a ftp link?
I got a email saying you posted a reply but when looking at the thread i dont see the reply.

Thanks

Hi,
Please go to below URL to get the beta version:

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/announcements.php?aid=8
Has this been implemented yet?

It's very inconvenient to have the blank picture popup and obscure most of the screen on an incoming call. That popup even obscures most of the line labels!

Would love to have this option soon.
Yes, it has been implemented.

Go to web interface-> Setting-> Call Display, disable the option "display Contact Photo"

Regards,
James
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's