Yealink Forums

Full Version: Adjustable font size on SIP-T4X phones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to increase font size (From default) for T46G phone (for softkeys and menus) or any other T4X phone?

We have a business requirement for it, and I cannot find anything in the admin/provisioning guides.

I see there has been a topic re: 32 model, but with no responses - perhaps someone could shed some light?

Thank you!
Sorry to tell you that the font size can't be changed right now.
(01-13-2016 02:56 PM)Yealink_Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to tell you that the font size can't be changed right now.

Karl: How about on the T48G? When on a phone call , there is a lot estate on the screen that is not used, increasing the fonts size will be a nice way to use that extra screen space.
(01-13-2016 02:56 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to tell you that the font size can't be changed right now.

Has there been any progress regarding a possible increase of the font size on the T4Xs version? Specifically T42s where I have a few customer request for a larger size on an idle screen with softkeys
Reference URL's