Yealink Forums

Full Version: t48G BLF not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4 phones Yealink t48g Firmware Version 35.80.0.70 + FreePBX 13.0.49 , Asterisk Version: 13.5.0 + BLF

I've set up 4 t48g phones on my local network and remote network (2 Server : local server for testing, remote server is live ) . Everything seem to work fine . I can dial out, receive call, transfer .. call just fine . The only problem I have right now is BLF does not work at all .

All 4 phones
Phone 1: Extension 500, BLF:501,502,503
Phone 2: Extension 501, BLF:501,502,503
phone 3: Extension 502, BLF:501,502,503
phone 4: Extension 503, BLF:501,502,503
all the BLF keys registed and stay green

when I press on these BLF key , phone will dial extention but none of the phone BLF key change the status . They all stay green.

After spending 1 full day on google and on this forum . Here is what I did
I went into each phone webpage and make sure: Account -> Advanced -> SIP Server Type = Default

On Freepbx:
Settings->Advanced Settings->Display Readonly Settings + Override Readonly Settings = YES
Dynamically Generate Hints = YES

Reboot phones and servers . Everything seem to work find but BLF still does not work . Please help

[attachment=1902][attachment=1901][attachment=1903][attachment=1905]
after a full day battling with these 3 t48g phones . I got 1 of them to work
phone 1: ext 500
phone 2: ext 501
phone 3: ext 502

If I set up all 3phones PJSIP extention then they are registered and work fine but BLF does NOT work
If I set up all 3phones to CHAN_SIP extention then only phone 1 registered and BLF works but phone 2,3 do NOT registered

So PJSIP is causing problem with my T48G

but what happen to phone 2,3 ? Why do they not registered ?
I checked CHAN_SIP ext 501,502 with phone 1 and it work no problem at all but if I use phone 2,3 they do NOT registered

Can someone please help
This is my 3th day battling . Im going crazy here

It is posible that my freepbx server firewall these 2 phones and prevent them from registering? If so then why if I config with PJSIP then these 2 phone registered and worked fine

The problem only occur with my live server . On the local test server once I test with CHAN_SIP all the phone work and BLF work too .

NOte :
1. T48G have the latest firmware 35.80.0.70
2. I've reset to factory setting many time but these 2 phones but that do not help
Hi,

Here are something want to confirm:
1. Would you please tell me more info abou the CHAN_SIP and PJSIP , I don't know clearly about these.
2. Would you please help us to get the PCAP and syslog and config.bin files, we can check something from them.
You can get more info from the link: http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthrea...tid=1319 
It's better you can get the files from the three phones.
3. If possible, would you please give me the account info, so I can test here?

You can email to me(karl@yealink.com), if you don't want the files to be public.
After updating to 13.7 asterisk (freePBX) at me everything earned.
Reference URL's