Yealink Forums

Full Version: Display 'directory' softkey for call transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
active phone users such as office admins will wish to transfer inbound calls to internal or external numbers using the 'directory'. Therefore I need the directory softkey to display one or more of the directory types, local, remote 1 remote 2.

I've tried modifying the 'Transfer' softkey template XML but, because I think it's a dynamic template changes are ignored. Modifying the softkey layout in the gui is effective but impracticable for large customers.

Help?

Chris
If you press the transfet button, you can see the directory button, if you press it, you can find any contact then choose it to transfer.
So you can add contacts in the directory, when you want to transfer. You only just need to press the directory then choose the contact.
(01-05-2016 05:24 AM)Yealink_Karl Wrote: [ -> ]If you press the transfet button, you can see the directory button, if you press it, you can find any contact then choose it to transfer.
So you can add contacts in the directory, when you want to transfer. You only just need to press the directory then choose the contact.

Karl,
no I don't see the directory button when i hit transfer.
But on some builds If i set the phone via>Settings>softkey layout>Call states>transfer to: with Include 'Directory' in the selection.

In other builds I don't get the option 'Transfer to' in the softkey/call states.

But where it does work I get the directory key to display but its the menu directory page not the remote directory.
Reference URL's