Yealink Forums

Full Version: Asterisk blind transfer using T46 transfer button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

We're using T46 phones with a FreePBX system. Currently if I transfer a caller (using the phone's transfer button which is set to do a blind transfer), the caller is transfered to the extension. However, if the extension is not answered and the call goes to voicemail, when the caller hangs up the system seems to think that the transfer failed and I am called back (even though the caller has hung up). If I do the transfer using ## (asterisk blind transfer), everything works perfectly (no callback).

Is there a way to make the phone's transfer button do the transfer in the same way that asterisk does it?

Thanks,
Kevin
Maybe something difference of the transfer between Yealink phone and Asterisk server.
Please help us to get a pcap trace/ level 6 syslog/ config.bin file. We can check something from them.
Please set the syslog level to 6->reboot the phone(necessary)->click the start->repeat the issue->click the stop->export the PCAP->export the syslog file->export the configuration file.
You can get more info from:
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthrea...tid=1319 
I have run into this issue also, was there ever a resolution?

If I change the custom softkey type in the 'transfer to' state from transfer to send this seems to solve the issue, but I can't set this via config templates. The templates that are downloadable seem quite dated.

Are there updated templates available?

I'm running firmware 28.80.0.95

(12-25-2015 05:06 AM)Yealink_Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe something difference of the transfer between Yealink phone and Asterisk server.
Please help us to get a pcap trace/ level 6 syslog/ config.bin file. We can check something from them.
Please set the syslog level to 6->reboot the phone(necessary)->click the start->repeat the issue->click the stop->export the PCAP->export the syslog file->export the configuration file.
You can get more info from:
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthrea...tid=1319 

Karl, I followed your instructions, see attached.

PCAP with 'transfer to' softkey transfer changed to send
Reference URL's