Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G Skype For Business Firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello:

Can you please help me configure our T48G telephones for use with Skype for Business?

Currently, the phone runs firmware version 35.80.0.70

I believe it must be updated with Skype/Lync Firmware (Ver. 7.x.x).

However, all download links for the Skype/Lync T48G Firmware are broken (the links do not work).

I believe we have to also request a license (or more than 1).

EDIT: We need 8 total instances of Skype/Lync Firmware because we have 8 T48G Devices (or, alternatively, 8 Licenses)
Kindly advise us how to proceed. Thank you. Idea
Hi ,

Thanks for choosing Yealink.

please fill out the attached form,then send this form to support@yealink.com,then we will give you the licences and firmware ASAP.
[attachment=1884]
TKS&BR

klaus
Thank you for your reply. I have installed the new firmware and I await licensing.

In the meantime I have been looking through the interface and I am a little concerned: Is the T48G compatible with Microsoft Skype for Business with Cloud PBX and cloud PSTN services?

In other words, do I HAVE TO HAVE an on-premise Lync/Skype server, or is the T48G compatible with Office365?

Thanks.

(12-24-2015 06:50 PM)Yealink_Klaus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ,

Thanks for choosing Yealink.

please fill out the attached form,then send this form to support@yealink.com,then we will give you the licences and firmware ASAP.

TKS&BR

klaus
Thanks for your information.

For your question:

Yes,you should have a lync server,and you need a lync account(please contact the server provider or your IT department to get).

The second question,about Q1 in 2016,we will release SFB version,will support SFB,that means T48G compatible with Office365.

TKS&BR

klaus
Thank you.

We do not have on-premise Lync Installation -- we only have Office365 with Skype For Business (Cloud Editions). This means we have a Cloud PBX Subscription and a Cloud PSTN system all provided by Microsoft and Office 365.

Do you have an ETA as to when in Q1 '16 the SFB will be available? Finally, is there no way to use the T48G today O365 accounts and no on-premise Lync/Skype installation?

Alternatively, since we are NOW IN Q1 '16, does Yealink offer a beta download of its Skype For Business Online (O365) Firmware for the T48G?

(12-25-2015 05:12 PM)Yealink_Klaus Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your information.

For your question:

Yes,you should have a lync server,and you need a lync account(please contact the server provider or your IT department to get).

The second question,about Q1 in 2016,we will release SFB version,will support SFB,that means T48G compatible with Office365.

TKS&BR

klaus
*bump*

Yealink_Karl?

(12-26-2015 01:40 AM)PHXLAWFIRM Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you.

We do not have on-premise Lync Installation -- we only have Office365 with Skype For Business (Cloud Editions). This means we have a Cloud PBX Subscription and a Cloud PSTN system all provided by Microsoft and Office 365.

Do you have an ETA as to when in Q1 '16 the SFB will be available? Finally, is there no way to use the T48G today O365 accounts and no on-premise Lync/Skype installation?

Alternatively, since we are NOW IN Q1 '16, does Yealink offer a beta download of its Skype For Business Online (O365) Firmware for the T48G?

For your question:

TKS&BR

klaus
Do you have any idea when in Q1 this SFB will be released? Three months is a long window. I have two large roll outs dependent upon this release date.

Thanks,

(12-29-2015 03:39 PM)PHXLAWFIRM Wrote: [ -> ]*bump*

Yealink_Karl?

(12-26-2015 01:40 AM)PHXLAWFIRM Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you.

For your question:

TKS&BR

klaus
Good Day... My manager recently purchased the T48G desk set and I need the firmware that will integrate the unit with Lync 2013. The firmware I'm currently running is 35.80.0.70 and after reading this particular thread it appears that I do not have the correct revision for Lync integration. Please advise.

Regards,
I'm also waiting on the SFB (O365) online firmware. I would love to do a beta test. Looking to recommending these as replacements for up to 3000 phones across the world.
Thanks,
-Greg
I put a ticket in with support to see about the Skype for Business via Office 365 firmware and here is their response:

"Currently, T48G/T22P support LYNC 2013/2011, for SFB/office 365, We are now on the certificating way Smile, the schedule is about Q2 2016, this schedule is decided by Microsoft, so we can't just speed up. When we get certificate for SFB/office 365, we will inform you ASAP. Hope your understanding. Thank you."

So, it looks like we have to wait until Q2.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's