Yealink Forums

Full Version: Display incoming number for pickup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

We have setup a pickup group allowing to pickup calls from other phones correctly on T46G phones.

Unfortunaltely, when a call comes in, we can do DPickup but we do not have the caller number displayed on the screen. The call is directly picked up.

Is there a way to allow pick up but display the caller infos before doing the pickup ?
Sugget that you can congigure BLF to monitor the number, and if the number is busy, the BLF led will remind you.
Then you can press the BLF key to pick up the call.
(12-24-2015 01:37 AM)Yealink_Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Sugget that you can congigure BLF to monitor the number, and if the number is busy, the BLF led will remind you.
Then you can press the BLF key to pick up the call.

I think david.wery meant, that he wants to see the callers phone number while it's parked. am I correct?
David's question relates to pickup, presumably both Group and Directed.

The following works where a group of extensions are assigned to blf keys. Each extension has the other extensions configured as BLF.

With the following settings in the template:
features.pickup.blf_visual_enable = 1
features.pickup.blf_audio_enable = 1
account.1.alert_info_url_enable = 1
(or configured manually in the phones)

When a call arrives for one of the extensions in the BLF group the called and calling party will display as a ribbon across the screen. The softkey display will change to include a 'Pickup key' If the phone's audio is turned up extension users will hear a bleep to prompt. Note - in some cases the external party CLI is not shown. I am still investigating the reasons for this.

I have found this feature a useful way of avoiding large ring groups.
chris
Hi all,

Thanks for the answer. On the extension (eg 11), I did setup a BLF on the extension 10. Now, when a call is coming on the other extension (10), BLF works, it displays the call on my screen and I can do a pickup.

But, the callerid is not displayed (I've got a "10 < 10" on my T48G).

Any ideas on how to fix this ?

Thx
(01-22-2016 03:39 PM)david.wery Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Thanks for the answer. On the extension (eg 11), I did setup a BLF on the extension 10. Now, when a call is coming on the other extension (10), BLF works, it displays the call on my screen and I can do a pickup.

But, the callerid is not displayed (I've got a "10 < 10" on my T48G).

Any ideas on how to fix this ?

Thx

Following David's reply on the caller ID display as "10 < 10" , I've checked my lab setup again and confirm his findings. I know that I've previously seen the full calling line CLI presented and possibly referenced the directory to present the name but its certainly not working at present. I've tried all the settings in:
Account>advanced>caller id and no change.

My PBXWare server is presenting caller ID ok - as one the call is answered the right cli is there.

Chris
Impossible to get it works, still the "10 < 10". Is anyone can help please ?
Still anyone ? Please help us...
Reference URL's