Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G , T27G handset and headset sound difference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi , we are using T28, T27 T42 and T46 , the sound of T27 , T42 and T46 on handset port is really bad( not enough treble) compare to T28 , we try to connect the handset to headset port and problem solved better soung really similar to T28P , WHY the sound frequency is so much different from handset to headset and why this new phone generation ( based on same hardware t27 to t46 ) sound quality is so much degraded compare to t28 generation ? we need to deploy 175 phones and currently Yealink will no longer be used , we are also testing Snom phone and even if the interface is complex their sound is really on par with cisco 79xx , T28 was the reason to use Yealink and T27 will be the reason to quit Yealink
Hi,

Sorry about this, we are trying to promote the voive quality.
And you can try to upgrade to the firmware of T42 for test.
Link: http://ftp.yealink.com/?ShareToken=366AF...0A81E8809F

If you comfort about this voive quality, we can help you release same firmware of other phones(T27/T46)
the t42g sound better with this firmware , we compared with my t27p and t46g and t28p , my t46g sound really bad even after factory default maybe a defective unit , the t27p would probably benefit from this firmware also , we tried whith 2 differents calls all those phones back to back , its miles away from snom sound quality
Hi,

If you satified with the T42G sound, we can help you use the same version in T27 and T46.

BTW, how many phones do you have?
(12-17-2015 10:28 AM)Yealink_Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

If you satified with the T42G sound, we can help you use the same version in T27 and T46.

BTW, how many phones do you have?

We sold 60 T28P which are correct , we also sold around 15 T27P which customer disliked , our lab used T27P,T42G,T46G and T28P , we need to order 28xT46G + 3xt48g before january and we will also need around 25 T27P for february and 100x t23g for february also , I like the fact that you are taking care of this problem but I don't want a custom firmware just for this time and becomed stucked with it for the rest of the tel life , its better with the new firmware but still miles away from T28P and all other brand we have here Polycom,Cisco,Snom , if Yealink did it correctly with the T28P either the new hardware platform sound processor ( DSP ) of the phone was a bad choice which you could not probably do nothing about it or its simply a firmware frequency tuning that should be done like the T28P , in fact just tune the new series like T28P and problem solved , or check how you tune the headset port tuning because this one is correct. Thanks
Thank you for support Yealink phones.
We had found the issue from other customers, and trying our best to solve the problem now, but it need sometime.
As I know, the fixed firmware is a temporary soulution, we will solve the issue permanent in official version.
My colleague James is responsible for the problem, and I will contact with him then give you more detail info.
(12-18-2015 11:23 AM)Yealink_Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for support Yealink phones.
We had found the issue from other customers, and trying our best to solve the problem now, but it need sometime.
As I know, the fixed firmware is a temporary soulution, we will solve the issue permanent in official version.
My colleague James is responsible for the problem, and I will contact with him then give you more detail info.

Hi thanks Karl for this , people reported this for around 1 year now and its look like there is a limitation from phone hardware to solve this sound problem , yesterday I tried to factory default my t46g with default provisionning , sound is still muffled and mic caused echo for remote party , I hope than Yealink will find a way to give this series a better frequency tuning , in the meantime I will get the t46g replaced on RMA

Thanks
Sorry to hear that. But if you need help. We can release the fixed firmware for T27 and T46, just like the T42.
It will be better than the previous firmware.
(12-19-2015 11:00 AM)Yealink_Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hear that. But if you need help. We can release the fixed firmware for T27 and T46, just like the T42.
It will be better than the previous firmware.

Yes , if you can release this firmware it would be appreciated , I hope than yealink will find a solution
I need some time, normally, I will give you firmware next week.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's