Yealink Forums

Full Version: dhcp vlan option 132 - works without settings visible in UI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have just managed to get the DHCP vlan option set and working for T19P E2, T42G & T46G phones.

I have noticed that whilst I can make it work, when I inspect either the phone UI or the web UI, the vlan id is not shown and in fact it reports that the vlan for the wan port is disabled. However the phone does connect on the vlan and works as expected.

Is this a bug?
As I said it seems to work just fine - but fails to report the configuration correctly in the UI.

Dave
hi Dave

thanks for you information

it is set by design ,as if it is enabled and filled the VID , then if the phone is moved to other network , then there will be a problem to get a new IP address

TKS & BR

Michael
(12-14-2015 06:42 PM)dywilson Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have just managed to get the DHCP vlan option set and working for T19P E2, T42G & T46G phones.

I have noticed that whilst I can make it work, when I inspect either the phone UI or the web UI, the vlan id is not shown and in fact it reports that the vlan for the wan port is disabled. However the phone does connect on the vlan and works as expected.

Is this a bug?
As I said it seems to work just fine - but fails to report the configuration correctly in the UI.

Dave

hi
please help me about dhcp option on microsoft windows server or other soloution
my ip-phone is t19p E2
my dhcp server is windows server 2008
i have voice vlan for ip-phones
thanks
Reference URL's