Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G Ghost Calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently upgraded from a T46 to a T48 at home, but am now receiving 100's of Ghost Calls everyday. I have to leave the phone on DND most of the time and have now filled the blacklist with random numbers.

Allow_IP_Call is already disabled.

I'm running firmware 35.80.0.70

Any ideas how I can block this unwanted incoming calls??

Also now enabled Accept SIP Trust Server Only so will see how that goes.
Hi,

Please read and act accordingly: http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=181

Kind regards.
I went to the Support FAQ #181 link listed above. it seems to be specifically talking about a T48G running v73 firmware. but it does mention that it should work with most other models running v73 firmware

I see on our T48G phones running v73 firmware that they have the Account > Advanced > Accept SIP Trust Server Only as an option on the menu
It also mentions that the W52P phones don't have this as an option, but it can be set via the Auto-Provision

My concern arises when I load v80 firmware on my T48G (specifically v35.80.0.70)... this GUI options "Accept SIP Trust Server Only" is now gone???
We are also running several of the T29G model phones with v80 firmware. These are the phones we are having the most trouble with and I just need to confirm that this option is still part of v80?

It's also very confusing as to why such a handy feature isn't on all the GUI screens? and why was it removed from the T48G GUI?

Please confirm the procedure to restrict these ghost calls in v80 firmware.
(12-20-2015 02:27 AM)rfrantik@rfcinc.com Wrote: [ -> ]I went to the Support FAQ #181 link listed above. it seems to be specifically talking about a T48G running v73 firmware. but it does mention that it should work with most other models running v73 firmware

I see on our T48G phones running v73 firmware that they have the Account > Advanced > Accept SIP Trust Server Only as an option on the menu
It also mentions that the W52P phones don't have this as an option, but it can be set via the Auto-Provision

My concern arises when I load v80 firmware on my T48G (specifically v35.80.0.70)... this GUI options "Accept SIP Trust Server Only" is now gone???
We are also running several of the T29G model phones with v80 firmware. These are the phones we are having the most trouble with and I just need to confirm that this option is still part of v80?

It's also very confusing as to why such a handy feature isn't on all the GUI screens? and why was it removed from the T48G GUI?

Please confirm the procedure to restrict these ghost calls in v80 firmware.

Hi rfrantik@rfcinc.com

We resolved this issue by installing a Edge Router, Model# ERLITE-3
Reference URL's