Yealink Forums

Full Version: Transferring a Call Causes Call to Drop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having a problem where our receptionist using a T28 tries to transfer a call to a user who is also using a T28, the user is currently on a call. Instead of the forwarded call going to call waiting the original call he was on gets cutoff and the new call is sent to his phone.

This also happens from time to time if one receptionist is on a call and a new call comes in it will cutoff her existing call.

All phones are T28 using the Elastix PBX software.
(01-16-2014 04:34 AM)jaywa73 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a problem where our receptionist using a T28 tries to transfer a call to a user who is also using a T28, the user is currently on a call. Instead of the forwarded call going to call waiting the original call he was on gets cutoff and the new call is sent to his phone.

This also happens from time to time if one receptionist is on a call and a new call comes in it will cutoff her existing call.

All phones are T28 using the Elastix PBX software.
Hi jaywa73,

Sorry. I test our Elastix PBX accounts with the latest version 2.72.0.1, and transfer can work well.
I also enable call waiting and blind transfer in webpage.
Enter the webpage->Features->General Information, enable call waiting;
Features->Transfer, change Transfer Mode Via Dsskey type as "blind transfer".

Can you test the latest version in our website?
http://www.yealink.com/Upload/T2X/2014102/2.72.0.1.zip
Please refer to release note.
http://www.yealink.com/Upload/T2X/201410...V72%20.pdf
Do you mean the "webpage" for the phone itself?
I checked and found both settings on the Phone's setup page both were set to enabled.
(01-17-2014 02:14 AM)jaywa73 Wrote: [ -> ]I checked and found both settings on the Phone's setup page both were set to enabled.

Hi jaywa73,

1. Can you check the version of your phones ?
2. Do you test with other phones?
3. In order to do more troubleshooting, Please supply me syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap.

Before you export the syslog, please set log level as 6, and reboot the phone, then click Start,and reproduce the issue, then click Stop,and export the trace, syslog, config,bin to us.
(About where to export these files, please refer to attached screenshot.)
These three files are very important for us, hope you can kindly understand.
Reference URL's