Yealink Forums

Full Version: T22P display backlight lights up every 2 mins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sorry. This issue will be solved in V73. Can you turn on the backlight forever? It is the temporaily way to fix this issue.
Same problem here Sad

Whats the ETA on v73 ???
We only have a custom version (T22) for this similar issue. Please kindly test again.
7.72.0.61.rom
(04-10-2014 04:27 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]We only have a custom version (T22) for this similar issue. Please kindly test again.
7.72.0.61.rom

Please, could you compile it for the T26?

I'm tired, because this "feature" are already fixed before and new introduced in the actual (72.0.30) firmware Sad
I am also upset and tired about this re-produced issues. This issue will be solved in V73.
I have also a problem where the backlight is sometimes magically on (T28P v2.72.0.30), but it definitely has nothing to do with BLF-keys in my case.
When I call a phone which is on a BLF-key, the BLF-key changes from OFF to RED in my case, but the backlight stays off.
Hi There.

Same issue on a Yealink SIP-26P with the latest 6.72.0.30 Firmware.

I've rolled the phones back to 6.72.0.25 and the issue has gone away. Not cool.
Any news on this - as I have just posted a new thread relating to this issue on T28Ps?
I have just upgraded to 7.72.0.50 and that seems to have fixed the problem of the backlight coming on every couple of minutes or so.

Thank you, Yealink, for listening to your customers and fixing this issue, even though it took you a while. Well done!
I have the same problem. But can only see 7.72.0.30 on the support page.
Where is the .50 release please.

(04-22-2014 12:44 AM)ozimarco Wrote: [ -> ]I have just upgraded to 7.72.0.50 and that seems to have fixed the problem of the backlight coming on every couple of minutes or so.

Thank you, Yealink, for listening to your customers and fixing this issue, even though it took you a while. Well done!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's