Yealink Forums

Full Version: Simple PHP Phonebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello,

I'm very glad this piece of code is working as a charm! Thanks a lot! I'm wondering when the update with the login will come?

Also how can I update the phones automatically. Because now after every change in the .xml file I need to hit the key update on the phone.

Any help would be appreciated big time!
Hi qwerty1234

First of all, to change how often the phone checks the online phonebook for any changes change the 'Update Time Interval(Seconds)' parameter found under Directory > Remote Phone Book

As for when the update will come which includes the login well Instill haven't completed it. I have been ill for over a week however I am on the mend! Smile

I still need to sort out the responsive style, add csv support for Cisco, Snom and Obihai. (The last three not so important if you primarily use Yealink)

If the guy who originally made this script drops me a pm with his email address then I will send him the updated files today.
(02-17-2015 04:49 PM)WelshPaul Wrote: [ -> ]Hi qwerty1234

First of all, to change how often the phone checks the online phonebook for any changes change the 'Update Time Interval(Seconds)' parameter found under Directory > Remote Phone Book

As for when the update will come which includes the login well Instill haven't completed it. I have been ill for over a week however I am on the mend! Smile

I still need to sort out the responsive style, add csv support for Cisco, Snom and Obihai. (The last three not so important if you primarily use Yealink)

If the guy who originally made this script drops me a pm with his email address then I will send him the updated files today.

Thanks a lot for the tip relative to the Update Time Interval, saved my day!Smile

I understand and hope you will get better soon!

Thanks for the fast respons
Hi All,

Have this running on a PI and can add users to the MYSQL table without issue, took me a while to work out what I was doing. Now when I click generate yealink phonebook is takes me to genxml.php and it lists the added user but no file is generated. Any idea why that could be?
Hi folks,

You can download the files here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n2ksuab8ujphey...k.zip?dl=0

you need to create a database and apply it a user. Then import the phonebook_sql.sql file into that database. The default username and password are user/user

I still haven't finished this yet, I have way to much work to catch up on but will crack on with it soon.
(02-24-2015 07:39 PM)WelshPaul Wrote: [ -> ]Hi folks,

You can download the files here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n2ksuab8ujphey...k.zip?dl=0

you need to create a database and apply it a user. Then import the phonebook_sql.sql file into that database. The default username and password are user/user

I still haven't finished this yet, I have way to much work to catch up on but will crack on with it soon.

Hi WelshPaul
I am using a similar setup for a company. I use a web server to host the xml file containing the company directory.
This works for me as the Remote Phonebook URL.
But I would like to ask your advise on how you update the xml file. I can manually update the xml file, but is there a tool/utility that will allow for example the Receptionist to edit the xml file to add/remove user.
Thanks
JK
I'm confused... Are you talking about updating the XMl file in phonebook script posted above? or your own XML file that your hosting on your web server?

If your on about the phonebook script I posted above you simply login and add, edit or delete the contact or contacts and click on Generate Remote Phonebook and the XML file is created or updated (if it exists already) automatically.
(02-28-2015 04:07 AM)WelshPaul Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused... Are you talking about updating the XMl file in phonebook script posted above? or your own XML file that your hosting on your web server?

If your on about the phonebook script I posted above you simply login and add, edit or delete the contact or contacts and click on Generate Remote Phonebook and the XML file is created or updated (if it exists already) automatically.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Maybe I just jumped in here without reading your post properly..... I've had a long day!
So can I bulk import contacts from a csv file to your script?
Will xampp do or do you recommend another program for the sql part.
(02-28-2015 04:57 AM)jaykay Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2015 04:07 AM)WelshPaul Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused... Are you talking about updating the XMl file in phonebook script posted above? or your own XML file that your hosting on your web server?

Thanks for the prompt reply. Maybe I just jumped in here without reading your post properly..... I've had a long day!

Ah right I got you, no. I know, I know... All that hassle for a no lol

If you already have an XML or CSV file with a list there is no way to import that into the script above. It's a manual process but once listed in the phone book it's easy to export a CSV based on that phone book list for use on any device or a XML for use with an online phone book.

I should point out that this isn't really *my* script, I just added the ability to login/logout and made a few changes to the way it generates the files. It still needs some work so if anyone wants to build on it then go for it. Smile
(02-28-2015 05:14 PM)WelshPaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2015 04:57 AM)jaykay Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah right I got you, no. I know, I know... All that hassle for a no lol

If you already have an XML or CSV file with a list there is no way to import that into the script above. It's a manual process but once listed in the phone book it's easy to export a CSV based on that phone book list for use on any device or a XML for use with an online phone book.

I should point out that this isn't really *my* script, I just added the ability to login/logout and made a few changes to the way it generates the files. It still needs some work so if anyone wants to build on it then go for it. Smile

Ah well, I might just create a new list anway because the ability to automatically update the phonebook across all phones is worth the effort
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's