Yealink Forums

Full Version: anyway to write the local config file via provisioning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

is there anyway to access the local provisioning files via autoprovisioning?

some sort of bug added
"lang.gui = English"
into the local config file why we upgraded our T46G to V73 and autoprovisioned. The users had a German GUI and now they have an English one but there is no text anywhere saying this in the Provisioning Templates. The info somehow magical appeared in the local cfg file.

Now wanted to log into each of those (web interface with 200 phones), but the parameter isn't even availble, only the wui language can be changed. We haven't the sync of the local files setup and would love to be able to change it soon, without having to export, edit end reimport the file manually for 200 phones.

best regards Frank
The default parameter is English, I think maybe upgrade cause this.
Or the auto provisioin file contain the "lang.gui = English"

You can try the syntax below via auto provisoin.
lang.gui = German

I think it can help you configure 200 phones. If the paremeter isn't avalible, please send the file to us, we will check.
Hi Karl,

autoprovision doesn't work as the setting has been written to the local config file of the phone. We have user protect settings enabled.

My problem is, that there doesn't seem to be an easy way to change this local config file, other than setting up an ftp-sync server and editing all those files.

We still haven't addressed this issue, may be we setup the ftp folder in a couple of weeks.

It would be really great if there was another way. I love the custom settings protect feature. But I guess, there should be a way to force/overwrite settings via provisioning, if the admins choose so. (e.g. via deleting associated entries in the local config file or via writing new parameters in the local config file)

best regards Frank

(01-26-2016 02:44 PM)Yealink_Karl Wrote: [ -> ]The default parameter is English, I think maybe upgrade cause this.
Or the auto provisioin file contain the "lang.gui = English"

You can try the syntax below via auto provisoin.
lang.gui = German

I think it can help you configure 200 phones. If the paremeter isn't avalible, please send the file to us, we will check.
Reference URL's