Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G - Skype for Business Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to configure a T48G with 35.7.0.50 (Lync Firmware) to connect to Skype for Business Online (Cloud Hosted - Office 365). I keep getting the message - "The version of the client is not accepted by the server". Office 365 support is no help and clueless about a solution. Maybe you have some ideas. Thanks.
hi

thanks for your information

i am sorry that the for the present , the firmware will not support Office 365. but we will release a firmware that can support it at Q1 of 2016!

TKS & BR

Michael
thanks Michael. Do you have any beta versions available?

(11-25-2015 05:39 PM)Yealink_Michael Wrote: [ -> ]hi

thanks for your information

i am sorry that the for the present , the firmware will not support Office 365. but we will release a firmware that can support it at Q1 of 2016!

TKS & BR

Michael
Why can't we get an approximate release date for the Skype for Business Online firmware? Are we looking at February or March? Why can't you provide a beta?
Are there any updates on the O365 firmware release? Thanks.
Can't wait until the Skype for Business Online firmware is posted! Is there any update on when this will see the light of day?
The 1st quarter is over Friday. Where is the new firmware? Thanks.
Elsewhere on the forum Yealink is now saying that it will be available in Q2.
Well I have just discovered this thread and I thought I'd contribute.
Step 1. Google an IP phone that will work with skype.
Step 2. Buy Yealink phone, find that the stock firmware has no UC settings.
Step 3. Download the UC firmware from http://bit.ly/1Wct9We "SIP-T48G (35.7.0.50) UC Edition"
Step 4. With firmware installed find that 'license' is needed so I follow instructions here: http://bit.ly/22KioKH
Step 5. License installed, can't connect to server..
Step 6. Email Support, get sent different firmware (T48-35.8.0.14.rom)
Step 7. I find this (this) thread that says the firmware won't be out until it's Q2 now.. fuuuu
Step 8. Karl from yealink tells me that the firmware should work, I need to factory reset and disable trusted certifcates under settings.
Step 9. I can now make Skype calls using skype for business office 365. SFC O365 Huzzah!
Reference URL's