Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G openvpn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i have a problem with my Yealink T46G Firmware version: 28.73.193.50
On my computer the openvpn works fine.

If i upload the configuration file i get in my logs of the vpn server:

Nov 17 18:00:50 openvpn[402]: TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60 seconds (check your network connectivity)
Nov 17 18:00:50 openvpn[402]: TLS Error: TLS handshake failed

my config file that i download from my pfsense openvpn server is.
Can anyone help me?

dev tun
persist-tun
persist-key
cipher AES-256-CBC
auth SHA1
tls-client
client
resolv-retry infinite
remote REMOTE-IP-ADRES 1194 udp
ca /config/openvpn/keys/ca.crt
cert /config/openvpn/keys/client1.crt
key /config/openvpn/keys/client1.key
tls-auth /config/openvpn/keys/ta.key 1
ns-cert-type server

in the syslog i see everytime Unroutable control packet received from the ip i want to connect to.
anybody has any ideas?
hi

thanks for your information

for this issue, make sure that the signature algorithm of the certificates are correct , VPN of T46 doesn't support SHA256, it should use SHA1 or MD5, you can change it in "openssl.cnf" file , change sentence :

"default_md = sha256"

change to :

"default_md = md5"

"openssl.cnf" file in windows: Open VPN --- easy-rsa --- the file begin with openssl, it may be openssl-1.1.1.cnf or some like this
"openssl.cnf" file in linux: easy-rsa or the subdirectories under it ,also begin with openssl

I have uploaded a sample Openvpn file(Openvpn_sample.tar) for your reference, please follow this format to create the .tar file.

if the issue still exist , then please provide the .tar file and vpn.cnf file for check , you can also send to our 24 hours working email : support@yealink.com

TKS & BR

Michael
Reference URL's