Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46 Sound Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have an office with multiple T46g phones. The phones are located in multiple locations, on multiple floors. We have 5 phones in a busy area that are having sound issues. The rest of the building the phones work fine.

There are blank spots during the conversation. The customers that call can here the whole conversation, but the office staff is only hearing parts of the conversation.

I recently noticed that the phones seem to cut out worse the busier (noisier) the office is. Is there an issue with the microphones? Is anyone else familiar with this issue?
hi

have you tried to factory reset the phone and test again ,

or you can upgrade the firmware to the newest one and test , firmware download link :

http://support.yealink.com/attachmentDow...0.0.70.zip

at last , please make sure the upload and download link of the network are all working fine !

TKS & BR

Michael
We have tried factory resets as well as updating the firmware. When we uploaded the new firmware we did a factory reset, uploaded firmware, and then another factory reset, and then autoprovisioned.

We have about 40 phones total in this building. We have tried phones that work in other areas of the building and they have the same issues in this particular office.

I thought it might be the network, but over the last two months we have replaced all switches and routers. Last week we replaced cabling over three floors to make sure that wasn't the problem.

The onlhy thing that we haven't replaced are the phones. I ordered a T29 yesterday to see if that makes a difference.

(11-17-2015 05:59 AM)Yealink_Michael Wrote: [ -> ]hi

have you tried to factory reset the phone and test again ,

or you can upgrade the firmware to the newest one and test , firmware download link :

http://support.yealink.com/attachmentDow...0.0.70.zip

at last , please make sure the upload and download link of the network are all working fine !

TKS & BR

Michael
Today we tried running these 5 office phones through an alternate ISP. We are still getting the same results.
(11-18-2015 04:18 AM)imon32red Wrote: [ -> ]Today we tried running these 5 office phones through an alternate ISP. We are still getting the same results.

We ordered a T29 and placed it on Friday. I am letting them use it over the weekend to see if they have the same issues on the T29.
Reference URL's