Yealink Forums

Full Version: Can't pick up another line when phone rings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

We have a situation that multiple calls come into a T28P. But when the receptionist wants to pick a free line to dial out without answering the ringing lines she can't. Unless she answers the ringing line, or "rejects" the call she doesn't get a free line or dial tone. When she presses any of the free line keys nothing happens.

We don't have that problem with T38G phones.

The T28P has FW 2.71.0.141 and T38G has FW 38.70.0.171. Please advise if there is a parameter I can change to allow picking a non-ringing line to dial out.

Thank you,
Barnabas
Hi Barnabas,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I reproduce the issue and have submitted to our R&D. Thanks for your kindly feed back.
Just a follow up, has this been addressed in the new firmware? I read all the features and parameters in the latest firmware but could't find anything that makes it possible to grab a free line to dial out while other lines are ringing.

Please advise,
Thank you,
Barnabas
I would like to know as well as a client is having the same issue.

Please advise if this issue has been addressed. Thanks!

(06-29-2016 02:33 AM)Barnabas Wrote: [ -> ]Just a follow up, has this been addressed in the new firmware? I read all the features and parameters in the latest firmware but could't find anything that makes it possible to grab a free line to dial out while other lines are ringing.

Please advise,
Thank you,
Barnabas
I've got a couple of the clients with the same issue as well. They need to be able to dial out to a random number on a secondary line registration while the phone is
ringing on the primary line.

(08-11-2016 11:33 PM)Trutelecom Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to know as well as a client is having the same issue.

Please advise if this issue has been addressed. Thanks!

(06-29-2016 02:33 AM)Barnabas Wrote: [ -> ]Just a follow up, has this been addressed in the new firmware? I read all the features and parameters in the latest firmware but could't find anything that makes it possible to grab a free line to dial out while other lines are ringing.

Please advise,
Thank you,
Barnabas
Reference URL's