Yealink Forums

Full Version: Show name in call history list via LDAP/remote phonebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

is there any possibility to show the contact name in the call history list by using LDAP or the remote phonebook?

Currently only the number is shown, but in the details the name of the LDAP/remote phonebook is displayed.

We are using the new firmware 35.80.0.70.
Hi,

Please check whether enable the Call List Show Number(web interface->features->general information->Call List Show Number).
Please disable the function and check again.
Thanks for the hint and now the names are shown in the call history list by using LDAP or the remote phonebook.

If the list "Calls for pickup" is active, the names of the remote phonebook are also shown. But if LDAP is used, there are only the numbers displayed. Is there also a special configuration needed?
Hi,

Can you take a screencapture of the "Cal for pickup", or tell us where do active the function.
Hi,

i have attached the screen capture of the call pick up and a normal phone call, where it works. Attentional the syslog is also attached.

We have activate the call pick up at Features-Call Pickup-Visual Alert for BLF Pickup
Hi,
Yealink phone can't support the function right, I will give suggestion to our product department.
I think we will fix the issue in next version, thank you.
Reference URL's